8 oz. small new potatoes (about 14) 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt, divided 1/2 tsp. pepper, divided 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided 2 small bell peppers, chopped 1 small red onion, chopped
1 1/4 lb. skinless salmon, cut into 2-in. chunks 4 large eggs 3 tbsp. chopped chives
1. Place potatoes in a small saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 2 in. Bring to a boil, add 1 tsp. salt, then reduce heat and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain and cut in half.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1/2 tbsp. oil in a large skillet on medium. Add bell peppers and onion, season with 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes; transfer to a bowl.
3. Heat 1/2 tbsp. oil in same skillet on medium. Season salmon with 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper and cook until golden brown, 4 minutes per side; transfer to a plate. Wipe out skillet.
4. Add 1/2 tbsp. oil and potatoes, cut sides down, increase heat to medium-high, and cook until golden brown, 4 minutes. Return vegetables to skillet and toss to combine.
5. Heat remaining 1/2 tbsp. oil in medium skillet on medium. Add eggs and cook to desired doneness, 3 minutes for runny yolks. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
6. Gently fold salmon into potato mixture along with 2 tbsp. chives. Serve eggs over salmon hash and sprinkle with remaining tbsp. chives.
NUTRITION (per serving): 365 cal, 37 g pro, 15 g carb, 2 g fiber, 2.5 g sugars (0 g added sugars), 17 g fat (4 g sat fat), 252 mg chol, 507 mg sodium